Friday, December 16, 2011

Impulse Control or My Lack Thereof

This morning, I nearly chopped off my bangs. Call it a fit of pique or what will you, still most people consider this a pretty normal impulse, experienced in the moment and quickly forgotten.

Not so much with me.

Add in a touch of OCD and Anxiety Disorder, and you have me googling videos on trimming bangs every free moment I have.

I have to face it; because of this morning's passing impulse, I'm about 99% sure my desire to grow out my bangs is a thing of the past. Just like the desire to grow my bangs out came from a passing comment one night when I decided to wear them curled and off my forehead.

Fortunately, in terms of hair growth, bangs are relatively minor in the greater scale of time required to fix. I guess I have to accept that I'm crazy, omg, gonna want my hair different every day girl.

Still, when push comes to shove, I really enjoyed the Bettie Bangs.

And happy Friday to me, hope I can control this urge long enough to not screw it up on the spur of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment